Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
At Solution Hippo, we want you to be happy with your hosting and we stand behind our services. We proudly to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and no long-term contracts.
Try Solution Hippo Risk-Free for 30 Days
If you cancel your hosting account† during the first 30 days of service, we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out Solution Hippo risk-free for 30 days!
This money-back guarantee covers the cost of any hosting plan and add-on(s), with the exception of our dedicated add-ons. In addition, if you opt to use any of our add-ons during this initial 30 day period and request a refund, the cost of those add-ons will also be refunded.
There are a few exclusions that apply to this guarantee:
- The guarantee is not applicable for customers with dedicated hosting.
- The guarantee is available to first-time customers. Returning customers are eligible for a partial refund of unused fees.
- This guarantee is available to you during the first 30 days after signing up for a new hosting plan. You can upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan during this time and the guarantee will still be in effect. However, the guarantee period runs for 30 days from the date that you initially sign up. The guarantee period does not start over each time you switch plans.
- Add-ons are only covered by this guarantee if you cancel your hosting account and all add-ons during the first 30 days of service. Add-ons are covered by our normal refund policy after the first 30 days of service.
- In some situations, you may be assessed a one-time fee. All one-time fees are non-refundable. Examples of one-time fees include but are not limited to: paid migrations; a malware removal fee assessed when repairing a compromised site during a migration; or an infrastructure upgrade to handle a large-scale traffic event.
- If you incur any overage fees during the initial 30 day period the overage will be deducted from the refund. If the cost of the overage exceeds the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the additional amount of the overage not covered by the refund.
Refunds for Dedicated Instances
If you’re purchased a dedicated hosting plan, please refer to the refund guidelines below:
- The first month payment is non-refundable, nor is a pro-rated refund supplied if the dedicated hosting plan is canceled within the first 30 days.
- Subsequent months are eligible to be canceled with a pro-rated refund for that current billing period.
Refunds After 30 Days
If you cancel your subscription after the first 30 days we’ll refund the unused portion of your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
All overages and one-time fees are non-refundable. If any overages or one-time fees are unpaid at the time of cancellation these fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. If the overage or one-time fees exceed the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the overage and one-time fees that are not covered by the amount of the refund.
How to Request a Refund
If you wish to cancel your Solution Hippo hosting account and request a full refund during your first 30 days with Solution Hippo or to request a partial refund at any point thereafter, please follow these instructions on how to cancel your plan.